He is starting to watch TV a lot more, but I'm a litle surprised at his favorite shows. I figured that once he got old enough, he'd start whining until we turned it to a show like Dora or Sesame Street. Instead, he's taken a liking to some of our shows. He is literally glued to the TV for an entire episode of Cash Cab. He loves the weather girl, Dagmar Midcap on channel 4, squealing with delight every time she appears. Although he seems to like "The Daily Show", he absolutely loves the "Colbert Report"and will laugh when the audience does at every joke. I don't think he has a clue what's happening, but is instead trying to model the behavior he sees. He loves to dance to "Yo Gabba Gabba" and, drumroll please, the music to the Weather Channel. For those who aren't familiar with this channel's award-winning music, it's similar to what you hear in an elevator or at a Shoney's restaurant.
His pout is still picture perfect, but is now one of the silly faces he makes. It's hard to get on camera, because he's so busy trying to figure out how to play with the camera, he forgets to pose.
He's really busy with his toys, and loves to climb into the baskets and anywhere else he might fit.
Isn't he cute? He is also learning to point to his body parts, so we've got down the nose, eyes, ears, toes, fingers, head, foot, and belly button. Today, I told Griffin that he had a booger in his nose, and he stuck his finger right on up there. Fun!
Oh, one last thing. He's decided that it's fun to give the dogs a kiss,and does so at any chance. When I ask if he'll give mommy a kiss, he runs away, and tries to ignore me.
Happy Valentine's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment