Griffin has had a cold for the past two weeks, which includes a runny nose. No matter how many times I wipe, more snot keeps coming. The poor kid!I've brought Griffin with me a few times this week to a staff luncheon and social for work. Both times, someone not associated with the group approached me to say what a wonderfully behaved little boy Griffin was. I'm so proud of him!
I never posted pictures of Griffin from Halloween, as I didn't start this blog until afterwards. So, here is a picture of Griffin as a chicken. He loved wearing the costume, but has now grown out of it. It's amazing how quickly they grow. Just a quick catch up of major milestones since he was a baby (I know I'll forget if I don't write this down somewhere):
Rolling over (3 months uncontrolled, 4 months controlled)
Sitting up using hands as support (4 months)
Sitting up with no support (5 months)
Crawling (6 months; it seemed like he always knew HOW to do it, once he was physically strong enough, he just took off!)
Walking (Week before his 10th month)
Running (I don't quite remember, but I do know that we were at CVS checking out, Griffin grabbed the cold medicine, ran away from me, and a customer behind me yelled out, "Run, baby, run!" That's when I realized he could run).
Tormenting the dogs (Once he learned how to crawl)
No comments:
Post a Comment